For infants and toddlers, the daycare accepts children from families where French is one of the learning languages chosen by the parents. In preschool and school-age children must understand and speak French. At the Coxwell daycare, children who speak little or no French are accepted in the immersion program if one of the two parents speaks French.
We accept children in our programs or on the waiting list following (1) the registration date and the priority list (2) provided that the family has completed the registration form.
Documents to be presented at the time of registration
New documents coming soon
The Guide for Parents is a guide that presents the rules of life within the daycare and the agreement between parents and the daycare.
- Download Coxwell’s fee
- Download Etobicoke’s fee
- Download Gainsborough’s fee
- Download Jones’s fee
- Download Richview’s fee
- Download Queensdale’s fee
- Download Scarborough’s fee
- *Download Scarborough fee (old families)*
*Monthly rates for former families apply only to families who were registered in the former daycare center of St-Michel Elementary School.
Links with French schools
Conseil scolaire Mon Avenir
- Gainsborough – École élémentaire catholique George-Étienne-Cartier
- Jones – École élémentaire catholique du Bon Berger
- Etobicoke – École élémentaire catholique Ste-Marguerite-d’Youville
- Richview – École élémentaire catholique Notre-Dame-de-Grâce
- Scarborough – École élémentaire catholique St-Michel
Conseil scolaire Viamonde
- Queensdale – École élémentaire publique La Mosaïque