The daycare welcomes infants and toddlers from families where French is one of the learning languages chosen by the parents. Children of preschool and school age must speak and understand French. However, our immersion program at the Coxwell center accepts children who speak little or no French. Please note that for your child to be accepted into our programs, at least one parent must be able to speak and understand French, as all of our communications with parents are conducted in this language.
The Parents’ Guide: Rules of life and agreement with the Daycare
The Parents’ Guide presents the rules of life to follow within the daycare as well as the agreements to be respected between parents and the daycare.
- Download Coxwell’s fee
- Download Etobicoke’s fee
- Download Gainsborough’s fee
- Download Jones’s fee
- Download Richview’s fee
- Download Queensdale’s fee
- Download Scarborough’s fee
- *Download Scarborough fee (old families)*
*Monthly rates for former families apply only to families who were registered in the former daycare center of St-Michel Elementary School.
Links with French schools
Conseil scolaire Mon Avenir
- Gainsborough – École élémentaire catholique George-Étienne-Cartier
- Jones – École élémentaire catholique du Bon Berger
- Etobicoke – École élémentaire catholique Ste-Marguerite-d’Youville
- Richview – École élémentaire catholique Notre-Dame-de-Grâce
- Scarborough – École élémentaire catholique St-Michel
Conseil scolaire Viamonde
- Queensdale – École élémentaire publique La Mosaïque