At LPCR, we are excited to announce our expansion and are currently looking for passionate early childhood professionals to join our growing team. If you are driven by enthusiasm and dedication to the development of toddlers, we warmly invite you to submit your unsolicited application.
As a key member of our early years team, you will actively participate in creating an engaging and caring learning environment. Your responsibilities will include planning and implementing engaging educational activities, carefully supervising children, collaborating with colleagues, and contributing to our innovative educational program.
Required profile :
- Early childhood educator diploma or/and certification with the Order of Early Childhood Educators (OEPE);
- Professional experience in the field of early childhood;
- Passion and commitment to the well-being and development of children;
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team and communicate effectively;
- In-depth knowledge of best early childhood teaching practices in Ontario
Our offer :
- Opportunity to actively participate in the growth and success of LPCR;
- Competitive remuneration with a guaranteed annual salary increase
- Collaborative and stimulating work environment;
- Opportunities for professional development and advancement;
- Continued recognition of your work
- Competitive benefits and access to a generous retirement plan
- Significant contribution to the development of little ones.
At LPCR, we believe that every little moment makes a big difference.
Where your early childhood career begins – Join the LPCR team!
*Any applications that do not have legal status in Canada will not be accepted.